Chapter 1 - Cup Collection
fun mix book. Give a mix with a regular coffee mug. Mix is microwaved
inside the mug for 1 - 3 minutes. Cup mixes for cakes, soups, FUDGE, pudding,
The perfect inexpensive little gift - after they have microwaved your mixes - they still have the cup.
Such delicious cup recipes as:
- Milky Way Fun Fudge Mix In A Cup,
- Honey Bun Coffee Cake Mix In A Cup,
- Pineapple Pudding Cake Mix In A Cup,
- Pasta Alfredo Mix In A Cup,
- Chai Tea
Latte Mix In A Cup,
- Banana Pudding Mix In A Cup,
- Hot Raspberry Tea Mix
In A Cup,
- Jello Cake Mix In A Cup and MUCH MUCH MORE!
- All new - all different!
- Make up one of the cup mixes (for soup, cake, fudge, drink) and put
it into a baggie. Tie on an instruction card and some ribbons.
- Place this mix into a regular coffee mug (specifics are in the book).
- If you want, you can tie a bow, a flower, etc. on the cup handle as
decoration OR you can wrap the entire cup and mix with cellophane
or wrapping paper.
- Give the cup and as many mixes as you want to a friend. They add
water, or butter, or an egg white and put the batter into the cup itself
and microwave it for AN INSTANT TREAT!. When they have eaten
the treat(s) - they still have the cup to remember you by. (Give a cake
mix in a cup with a "Happy Birthday" cup - include a little birthday
More Decorating Ideas: